The Truth on Cancer Diseases and Evil Spirits
X-ray, radioactivities, nuclear radiation, and toxic chemicals, are named as some of the causes of cancer. All of these can replace healthy human cells to cancer cells.
But Are These the Only Factors That Contribute To Cancer-causing Cells?
Some scholars say that stress is another cause of cancer. Yes, in some way, all these statements can be accepted, because fresh human cells deform into cancerous cells by some unknown energy forces as shown in animal experiments.
But have you ever thought that there are cancer diseases caused by evil spirits? You may not believe it but there really is!
Actually, more than 80% of cancer diseases are caused by evil spirits. That is what I was trying to educate people since 45 years ago.
If You Don't Believe It, What Causes Cancer Then?
I can exorcise around 20 to 25 patients in one day. That's an extremely difficult work for me.
So with that, I prayed to heaven, and Heaven opened with an idea carried by three angels on how to cast out evil spirits in electronics way.
Then, the PYRO-ENERGEN Was Born
By doing exorcism, I have learned that about 80% of cancer patients are afflicted by evil spirits. The rest were caused by side effects of radiation or chemical reactions. Unfortunately, I have no means to treat the remaining 20% of patients.
What is this evil spirit about? Evil spirits are just like a charge of nuclear energy, possessing very high frequencies that are not recognized by conventional orthodox scientific practices.
You can imagine the spiritual world as just like the other side of the mirror that cannot be caught. Truly, it exists within the mysteries of the world, and they are always thinking on how to harm you all the time.
If your friends, your business partners, or your relatives, are thinking of you to become sick, then without knowing sometimes evil spirits may listen and will attack you without delay. If your spirit is weaker than the attacker, then you will be affected.
As I mentioned previously, evil spirits possess high frequency energy, and when the frequency is well-tuned in your body, then you can be attacked.
Doctors Can Mend or Repair the Physical Part of Your Body, But Not Your Spiritual Body
Doctors can't heal your spiritual well-being, thus, most diseases will recur. Let's take the case of breast cancer. Breast cancer patients who opted for surgical removal of their breasts were considered cured. However, after some time, the cancer returns and the patients experience a persistent, recurrent or refractory breast cancer.
In the world, there are only few chosen exorcists...very few! Thus, we prayed God to send us more holy men capable of performing exorcism. Heaven sent me a blueprint to produce the PYRO-ENERGEN machine instead of exorcists. The PYRO-ENERGEN produces frequency and energy that can repel evil spirits from your body.
Then Others Followed, and Imitated Our Product
Now, you may have heard or seen other electromedicine or electrostatic therapy machines or devices that may look or work quite similarly to the PYRO-ENERGEN. But they're not!
These machines or devices are fakes and are imitated from the PYRO-ENERGEN itself. Some even copied our literature and our unique ideas and were selling themselves the same as us. Nevertheless, none can claim the expertise that we are exhibiting and they are just implementing everything in a totally wrong way!
Firstly, all these fake machines produce high tension AC voltage ranging from 9000-16000 volts, so that they can have it approved by the ministry of health. Secondly, unbeknownst to many people, these AC voltages are harmful to humans. Thus, they need to market their machines with a lot of usage prohibitions because of the side effects.
The PYRO-ENERGEN is not operated on any known methods of high voltage but on “static electricity”.
Be Strong Spiritually, Emotionally, and Mentally
Evil spirits are everywhere, whether in your home, school, office, inside the trains, or in the department stores. Therefore, you need to make yourself strong to help you deflect any evil spirits. That is your main defense!
How to do it? Positive mental thought, doing good works, and of course, PRAYER to God.
Can you believe now that evil spirits can cause cancer diseases? Well, how can you prevent evil spirits from attacking you? Yes, the use of PYRO-ENERGEN as often as possible will certainly help and is the easiest thing for you to do. But if you cannot afford to get it, PRAY hard with a clear mind and positive thought. Lots of positive thought are highly beneficial to your spirit and energy and it has many protective properties.
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.
Post your comment about the article below: