Can Soursop (Guanabana) Help Get Rid of Cancer?
A few years ago, I saw a tropical fruit called soursop, while watching a Japanese documentary TV program. They claim that the fruit is a cancer cure-all.
About three months ago, I saw another TV program explaining the cancer fighting ability of soursop. Finally, I am now surrounded with the soursop fruit, which is called guyabano in the Philippines.
Soursop has a scientific name of “Annona muricata”. It is also commonly known as guanabana, graviola, and guyabano, in different countries.
Popularity of Soursop Today
- Soursop is now gaining popularity around the world because of its economic uses. You can find it in big supermarkets, too.
- Soursop originated in Mexico and is popular in Latin America including Jamaica, where it is more commonly known in its Spanish term guanabana. It can also be found in parts of Southeast Asia.
- Soursop is called toge-ban-reishi in Japan, and is commonly sold as a substitute for yogurt since it tastes similarly to yogurt!
How Soursop is Eaten
- The soursop fruit has strong and pungent odor when crushed. Its spiky green skin is not edible.
- Soursop can be eaten with a spoon after cutting the fruit in half. Do not eat the seeds. Spit them out, just like when you are eating a watermelon.
- Soursop can also be made into juice for drinking especially when cooled in the refrigerator. You can also make a delicious frozen dessert made out of soursop.
Health Benefits of Soursop and Its Use as an Alternative Cancer Treatment
According to some information I heard, the research for soursop as a cancer cure has been done since 1976. Amazingly, a certain chemical found in the fruit is 10,000 times more potent than Adriamycin, which is a drug commonly used in chemotherapy.
The soursop tree, its fruit, leaves, and bark, are miraculous natural cancer cell killers. Besides, soursop does not have the side effect of hair loss like in chemotherapy. That's the great thing about the soursop fruit in cancer treatment. It has no side effects at all unlike modern conventional medical treatments that are approved by government medical authorities.
Soursop vs. Orthodox Medicines
- Research shows that soursop extracts may be used to possibly eradicate cancer safely and effectively as an all-natural therapy that does not cause extreme nausea, weight loss and hair loss.
- According to long-term studies, soursop can effectively eradicate almost 12 types of cancer cells, including breast, colon, lung, prostate, and pancreatic cancer. Studies also show that soursop extract treatment shows stronger reduction of cancer cells compared to chemotherapy. Chemicals extracted from the fruit do not harm cells other than the cancer cells. It only proves that soursop has no side effects at all.
- According to historical studies, other parts of the soursop tree including the bark, leaves, roots, fruit, and seeds, have long been used as a medicine. Most local practitioners are using them for the treatment of diseases such as asthma, arthritis, common cold, heart diseases, and many others.
Now that you've learned the many health benefits of soursop, make it a habit to drink some soursop juice or tea for natural cancer prevention. Help your friends in need by recommending it to them. It tastes good and you can plant one in your garden, too.
If this miraculous cancer treatment is recognized by medical authorities, the future of the world would be brighter. However, some giant pharmaceutical companies are trying to ignore its efficacy to protect their profits from their cancer drugs. It is just like the PYRO-ENERGEN therapy...government medical authorities don't care to believe it!
If you are a cancer patient, why don't you try taking the soursop fruit as an alternative treatment for cancer? It is cheaper than any other conventional treatment you may know. Spread the word to help the world!
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.
Post your comment about the article below: