Chronic Fatigue Syndrome—What You Should Know
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) refers to severe, continued tiredness that is not relieved by rest and is not directly caused by other medical conditions.
We have written some articles regarding chronic fatigue syndrome several times before. Since then, we have found more and more complicated and serious cases of CFS.
The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome is somewhat unknown by modern medical science. Some theories suggest that chronic fatigue may be caused by Epstein-Barr virus or human herpes virus HHV 1-6. However no specific virus has been identified as its cause.
The PYRO-ENERGEN group suggest that chronic fatigue syndrome is caused by spirits in the first place. Therefore, in its early stage, chronic fatigue syndrome can be easily cured by the PYRO-ENERGEN electrostatic therapy machine.
However, if one's brain has been damaged by the spirit, CFS cannot be eradicated completely unless the damage of the brain is restored in certain ways like electrical shock therapy or by means of surgery.
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome are similar to flu and other common viral infections, including muscle aches, headache, and extreme fatigue. However, symptoms of CFS can last for months.
Main Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Feeling of extreme tiredness for more than 24 hours after an exercise that would normally be considered easy.
- Feeling unrefreshed even after sleeping for a proper amount of time.
- Forgetfulness, concentration problems or confusion.
- Joint pain but with no signs of swelling or redness.
- Headaches that differ from those you have had in the past.
- Mild fever (101 degrees Fahrenheit or less)
- Muscle aches or muscle weakness, occurring throughout the body in multiple locations, and cannot be explained through any known disorder.
- Sore throat, or sore lymph nodes in the neck or under the arms.
As there is no cure for chronic fatigue syndrome, it is important for you to discover any differences in your everyday health condition. Once you've found it, immediate treatment specifically exorcism should be applied. Why exorcism? As I said earlier, CFS is caused by evil spirit. If you leave it untreated without exorcism, then, your brain will treat the condition as a permanent incurable CFS. Before, it is too late, immediate treatment whether by using the PYRO-ENERGEN machine or by true exorcist is needed.
On the side note, some medications can cause side effects that might worsen the original symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome. We do not know why.
Helpful Remedies for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome patients have difficulties in maintaining an active lifestyle. Most physical exercises do not help CFS patients. However, activities that do not use physical force such as silent Yoga, Zen, or Mahayana meditation, can prove beneficial.
- Some patients claim that daily consumption of hot red dried pepper daily can be helpful.
- Take a hot bath or hot shower for 10 minutes. After that, take a cold shower for 3 minutes. Do this procedure at least 4 to 5 times every day. This treatment is good for activating your brain cells.
These ideas come from many patients all over the world. We would appreciate your contribution if you have any more good ideas for remedies.
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.