How to Quiet a Crying Baby and Help Your Child Sleep Well at Night
Baby crying at night is a big problem for young fathers and mothers. Baby crying especially at midnight affect father's work in the office. It is mother's headache for a whole day, isn't it? What is the main reason and problem that most of baby cry especially at night?
Here's good news for those having exactly the same problem.
When the baby is in the womb of its mother, it never cries. Whenever baby comes out of its mother's womb, it starts crying. It is an expression of baby's presence. Babies do not know how to express its feeling, thus, whenever they feel hungry, lonely, and hot or cold, they express their feeling by means of crying.
But why do babies cry more especially at night? There are two cases that makes baby cry often at night.
- The baby's brain is affected by daylight, thus, its brain rests or sleeps more during daytime.
- The baby's brain is more active at night and emits brain wave more just like that of ionospheric wave in the sky. Therefore, babies cry often at night.
- The baby might be affected by a negative energy surrounding its body. The negative energy is similar to ionospheric wave in the sky. PYRO-ENERGEN can eradicate this wave surrounding the baby instantly. The baby will stop crying as soon as the negative energy is eradicated.
If your reason falls at No. 2, then you can follow this simple technique to stop the baby from crying.
We know that baby is very sensitive to sounds. We tried to let babies listen to various sounds and recorded baby's reactions. There, we found a certain sound that make baby to rest or sleep, and of course, stop from crying.
We have tried the sound of sea wave, waterfall, forest, sounds of several music, etc. However, there was no good result at all.
One day, when I was watching an entertainment TV program, I saw a simple poly bag can make the sound that impresses the baby to rest.
I recommended this method to several young parents who were tired to take care of crying babies at midnight. Results came back to me with great joy and happiness.
Preparing a Polyester Bag
- Prepare two poly bags. Probably, it's readily available in your kitchen or you can just purchase it at your convenience store.
- Hold the two plastic bags and rub both to rattle or jangle to make noise. The baby will love this sound.
Make this noisy sound near the crying baby for awhile. Most babies will start sleeping within one to two minutes. Amazed? Teach this method to your friends, neighbors and relatives who has baby. They will appreciate your advice.
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.