Melancholia (Clinical Depression) – Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Melancholia was described as a distinct disease in early medical books. It was characterized by aversion to food, despondency, sleeplessness, irritability, restlessness, as well as the statement that grief and fear, when lingering, provoke melancholia.
It is now generally believed that melancholia was the same phenomenon as what is now called clinical depression.
During the early 17th century, people thought that melancholia arose from a cult (magic) by wizard.
Signs and Symptoms of Clinical Depression (Melancholia)
- Feelings of overwhelming sadness or fear, or seeming inability to feel emotion.
- Marked decrease of interest in pleasurable activities.
- Changing appetite and marked weight gain or weight loss.
- Disturbed sleep patterns, either insomnia or sleeping more than normal.
- Changes in activity levels, restless or moving significantly slower than normal.
- Fatigue, both mental and physical.
- Feelings of guilt, helplessness, anxiety, and/or fear.
- Lowered self-esteem.
- Decreased ability to concentrate or decide.
- Thinking about death or suicide.
Children also suffers from clinical depression. Some of the results are:
- Loss of appetite.
- Sleep problems such as nightmares.
- Problems with behavior or grades at school where none existed before.
- Significant behavioral changes; becoming withdrawn, sulky, aggressive.
Not all people have all of these, and some have different signs, but if you are depressed, at least some of these will probably ring true with you.
The individual signs of depression—the way you feel—are what are used in diagnosing depression. So it's easy to see why there is so much confusion, seeing as the signs are generally common emotions and feelings.
For some people, symptoms of Melancholia or clinical depression appear due to psychological and physical disorders. This may include the use of drugs and alcohol, or maybe side effects of some sickness, e.g. when you lost job, got overwork, financial and family problems. Of course, if you can find the reason from these, you have to eliminate the cause.
Usually, these symptoms are found by the family circle or friends. It is important to let your one of family to decide what to do before the symptoms increase for worse.
Of course, the above symptoms are what most doctors and you know. However, won't you be wondering if there's a person or one in your happy family who suddenly falls and shows similar symptoms at any age?
That person has no problems in work, family, and financially. Everything was all right for so many years, but he or she became so lonely or shows the symptom of clinical depression (melancholia). If that happens, then, the cause is due to a negative energy.
My study shows that more than 60 percent of melancholic patients are affected by the negative energy. Whatever the cause they have, PYRO-ENERGEN treatment is effective. Remarkably, you'll see the difference in a short period of time, not days.
If you think about the origin of world diseases, almost all might be originated from a single negative energy. If you can eliminate this wave that surrounds you, there maybe no sufferings, if not, you can minimize your worries up to the bottom level. Try to create a healthy brain, of course, with PYRO-ENERGEN technology.