Sick Building Syndrome
Sick building syndrome is mostly caused by materials used for building houses. Most of it is paint. Some paints emit or evaporate toxic matter when they dry.
Sick building syndrome was found when a new school was built and painted beautifully. Students entered with joy to learn in new rooms and what happened, almost all students began to vomit or dizzy. No food was offered by the school.
Scientific study encroached and understood that paint materials used were emitting toxic vapor since the building was constructed.
Since then, many newly constructed houses were marked as Sick Building, because whoever occupies the house, occupants become sick.
This can explain problems of air pollution in the cities.
However, there are sick buildings that do not emit any toxic matter. Only a particular person in the family gets sick when that particular person enters the house. This is also a kind of sick building syndrome. This person is affected by the negative energy. The house is producing a certain wave or light that modulate the ionospheric wave (similar to smoking).
It is just the same as Pollen allergy or Hay allergy. Only the particular person is affected by a certain pollen or hay.
Now, you can understand which one can be treated by PYRO-ENERGEN.
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.