Things You Didn't Know About Stress
We often hear the word “stress” and everybody seems to know about it. Doctors use this word very often. However, do you really know what stress is and the fundamental mechanisms that lie beneath it?
What is Stress? Can You Explain the Stress Mechanism?
Probably, no one can explain the mechanisms of stress, yet most scientists and you yourself accept the word “stress” without any doubts.
The term stress to refer to physical, emotional, or mental pressure was first coined by Hans Selye in 1930. In fact, what's funny is that no one knew that they were stressed until 1950s when it became a common language.
In PYRO-ENERGEN technology, I mentioned that the cause of most viral diseases and incurable diseases are due to the negative energy, or dark matter/energy. But doctors ask me WHAT IS IT? If the PYRO-ENERGEN's static electricity does not penetrate the body, then how can it work in treating diseases? How can the body cells benefit if the PYRO-ENERGEN's static electricity does not induce anything into the body?
Now, what is stress? How does it make people sick? What kind of force or energy that stress can produce in the body? Where does it come from? Can you answer that?
Some people told me that it is the brain, brain wave, or energy from the brain. Then, can you imagine that the negative energy or dark energy wave create sicknesses just the same way as stress does?
I Can Tell You that Stress Is a Form of Spirit
The brain wave is a form of spirit. When your own spirit is distorted or weak, then you become sick. In this way, you can imagine more clearly about stress. Of course, there may be millions of people who do not agree with me, then just disregard, and do not continue reading.
negative energy or dark energy/matter is also a kind of spiritual form. There are various kinds of form in spirits, too.
We just try to eradicate such wave through the PYRO-ENERGEN static electricity by preventing it in attracting our body. Hope you understand.
- Stress is recognized as the #1 proxy killer disease as it is the basic cause of more than 60% of all human illness and disease.
- It is a myth that stress can make your hair gray, but it is true that stress can lead to hair loss. In fact, hair loss can begin up to three months after a stressful incident.
- Among the most stressful jobs are surgeon, photojournalist, commercial airline pilot, real estate agent, and advertising account executive. The least stressful jobs are actuary, astronomer, dietician, software engineer, and systems analyst.
- Stress can make your acne worse.
- Stress is linked to the six leading causes of death: heart disease, cancer, lung ailments, accidents, liver cirrhosis, and suicide.
- In most countries, the #1 reason for stress is money.
- The Baoding balls (also called Chinese stress balls) were created during the Ming dynasty (1368-1644) in Baoding, China. These balls are intended to relieve stress by affecting the pressure points or acupuncture points in the hand.
- According to surveys, 75% of people in general experience at least "some kind of stress" every two weeks.
Reprint Rights: You may reprint this article within your website, blog, or newsletter as long as the entire article remains the same as well as the “About the Author” box.